1) Darren needs to realize that Conor has a legitimate complaint. The Post Office, like all government agencies, is cesspool for “deadwood”. You know, those people who sit around complaining they don’t make enough but work less than people who are unemployed.
2) Josh, FTW!
3) Daniel would have a good point if it were not for the fact he misspelled ‘hygiene’.
4) We can’t all be gifted in that way, like me.
5) Mina…Edward loves the taste of old pennies.
6) Lucas…sure…we’ve all heard that tired ol’ line before.
ya, I have totally wondered about the Bella/Edward thing, but I never would have put that on my FB status lol…also while I was thinking about it, I figured out that it is a FICTIONAL story, and that was the end of it
pink, you are but one woman amongst many. For you it’s irritating, but for others it isn’t so much of an issue when they’re ‘excited’. I’m sure you know better than I do that periods affect different girls differently: some girls get a bit emotional, some get terribly touchy, some feel discomfort, others feel a world of pain, even the duration and flow is different. Also periods change throughout the seasons of the year.
For the mess issue, plan ahead and keep a dark coloured towel handy that you can lay on when you’re going to get laid. You can then easily soak it in cold water. Salt helps to get rid of blood stains too.