My grandparents had that exact TV model! When it stopped working, grandfather had it fixed, rather than get a new one. We gave it away after they passed, and it’s probably in a frat somewhere being used to play disturbing porn at parties now.
Speaking of disturbing porn; Rachel is just… no. Because, no.
1. Why the hell would she do that, unless it was to frighten kids off her lawn?
2. What the hell was she doing without a bra on those monsters in the first place?
1. Ummm… OK. Is this NOT normal? My grandmother had the exact same set up as well as my aunt. We also had it until we got a big screen. When I was growing up, I thought everyone just turned their old TVs into tables. Well, the ones with the wood anyway.
2. Jew jokes… eh. I chuckled more over the name of the beer than I did the comment.
3. Don’t get why this is here. A child made a spelling error. It would be different if the picture wasn’t there or the pooch actually looked like pot.
4. Could have gone without seeing that. I think the original was less terrifying.
i don’t get the little kid drawing, is it suppose to be funny because it says pot? ehh not so much.
and jesus christ, i would hope if i were that huge of a lady i’d have bigger tits, not those nasty, fit in a party cup, man boob things…
and the jew one is kinda funny,kinda.
1 girl 2 cups… Eh, no comment! Wait, but I wanna comment! That ish is just nasty lol, and I’m sure there are some who have a fetish for such things, smh. || New tv/old tv is hella funny! || I don’t get the one about the 6 pack, anyone care to chop it up? -hides-