Tuesday, May 4, 2010

More Informative Information

previous post: Irony: Become a Fan

RELATED POSTS:


31 Comments

  1. Ben!

  2. Me! Ewww, did i really need to read this before breakfast?! :-/

  3. Wow, what a bunch of winners.

  4. how come the last one shows the hour instead of “50 mins ago” or “Yesterday at…”??

  5. I guess there is no such thing as TMI anymore..

  6. Lindsay, your comment takes me back to the Duchess of York and her toe sucking lover.
    Fun memories.

    But the fart thing darlin’, you need some serious therapy for that one.

  7. frape
    frape
    slag
    fake?

  8. A room full of bloody women.

    High five!

  9. “Remember what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That shit’ll come back with you.”

  10. Oh these sad oversharing people…

  11. Poor Ashley, that’s exactly what she needs…

    To feel the blunt.

  12. Bucky Fellini

    Sounds like Kathryn has a case of that herpatitus that is going around. Poor thing, she probably got it from someone with diabetes.

  13. I never like these ones only because it seems like 98% of them are just friends hacking their account and the other 2% are just gross not funny.

  14. Silly, silly girls.

  15. Hey Lindsay, would you mind if Sean shit on you?

  16. Kathryn, try to keep your stress levels low, and the herp won’t keep making an appearance.

    As for sharing your herpes on facebook, I’m sorry to break this to you, but I don’t see many friend requests from guys in your future.

  17. Yeah true, i don’t care that much for these.. Theres just the chance of a funny status in there

  18. It’s always a buzz kill when people say all this is account hacking.

    I like to keep the faith that these people are genuine oversharing fools.

  19. Amen wordpervert!

  20. I feel sorry for Ashley…it’s like she’s never even heard of chloroform.

  21. These are pointless and ridiculous. I can’t believe anyone would really post these.

  22. I’d happily fart in Lindsay’s face.

    Also, #8 made me laugh. Just sayin’.

  23. CommentsAtLarge

    Ah Jon, the duality of this public nature – there in lies the rub. On one side, you now know the cycles of a domicile full of your female acquaintances. On the other, however, you are provided the vital information to keep your schmeckle far away from the likes of Kathryn.

  24. Ugh. Why is it I can picture Lindsay like that bitch from Twilight? ‘Oh, even the smell of his farts put me in heaven, and I wished that he was here with me now, yelling at me, treating me like utter shit, but being hot enough to justify this.’

  25. Yeah, I hate to be a killjoy and all, but I don’t think I’d be so inclined to call them on their account hacking if they were actually funny hacks.
    Regardless, I have couple friends who would really post status updates such as the last one, so I suppose they could all be “geniune oversharing fools” as wordpervert so eloquently put it.

  26. I can’t take it anymore. I need dick ASAP! But my two year old wakes up every time. When he’s not around, my herpatitus flares up. On the brighter side, Justin Bieber and I are on the same menstrual cycle now. Super high fiveon that one. I would so lick him from his toes to his ass crack.

    Speaking of licking toes, that is why you dont let your friends use your Iphone.

  27. all fake i’m sure of it, otherwise, i will have no will to wake up tomorrow

  28. Ashley’s is code for: My confidence has taken a nose dive and I would like some attention please, but I know the only way I’m going to get that is by pretending I’m a massive slag so that all the facebook creeps come out of the woodwork. If I was to just put ‘Hey I’m sad and lonely cos I spend every evening sat in with my sprog’ my status would just be overlooked.

  29. Hello, summer, good place for shopping, fashion, sexy, personality, maturity, from here to begin. Are you ready? shoes,and,handbags,t-shirts,BIKINI..ect/… http://www.uspsfashions.com thanks… COME../,.

  30. lol

  31. @malteaser – You have way to much time on your hands, You chould take up masturbation. It has more purpose.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.