I found this article and thought it was interesting
When I say I am researching how culture exploits men, the first reaction is usually “How can you say culture exploits men, when men are in charge of everything?” This is a fair objection and needs to be taken seriously. It invokes the feminist critique of society. This critique started when some women systematically looked up at the top of society and saw men everywhere: most world rulers, presidents, prime ministers, most members of Congress and parliaments, most CEOs of major corporations, and so forth — these are mostly men.
Seeing all this, the feminists thought, wow, men dominate everything, so society is set up to favor men. It must be great to be a man.
The mistake in that way of thinking is to look only at the top. If one were to look downward to the bottom of society instead, one finds mostly men there too. Who’s in prison, all over the world, as criminals or political prisoners? The population on Death Row has never approached 51% female. Who’s homeless? Again, mostly men. Whom does society use for bad or dangerous jobs? US Department of Labor statistics report that 93% of the people killed on the job are men. Likewise, who gets killed in battle? Even in today’s American army, which has made much of integrating the sexes and putting women into combat, the risks aren’t equal. This year we passed the milestone of 3,000 deaths in Iraq, and of those, 2,938 were men, 62 were women.
1. Ask a Question: Does semen get crusty when exposed to earth’s atmosphere for an extended period of time
2. Do background research: The fact that I can make apple juice with my bare hands proves I have this covered
3. Construct a hypothesis: Although the physical properties will change over time, I do not believe that semen will turn into a crusty, flakey substance. Instead, I believe it will look like a thin layer of dried bubble gum, almost rubbery/sticky/gross to the touch
4. Test your hypothesis: I have set up 8 petri dishes in my bedroom. I sucked up the first sample with my vacuum cleaner, for the control group (the semen should remain unchanged while inside a vacuum). The other seven are of various volumes, taken from morning, afternoon, and night. One will be after eating asparagus nonstop for 3 days straight. This will be the “smells like urine” group.
5. Analyze your results: The seven petri dishes appear to be completely empty. Aparently semen evaporates/disappears completely and now my dog gets super excited every time I take a shower in the morning.
6. Communicate your results: I think this means I should post something semen related via a facebook status. Something like “mcowles is like houdini, cuz he makes semen disappear!”
Lamebook needs to introduce a character limit for posting comments. These were good though good to see some parents with a sense of humour! I wouldn’t be embarassed by any of these but George’s post #5 is a crackup!
Tristan and Kathryn both need to lighten up and get a sense of humor. Kindra should definitely be embarrassed about her mom. Not because her joke was about her own sexiness, but because it was an obvious ripoff of Elizabeth’s much funnier and well-timed joke. Sandra just embarrassed herself with that weak attempt.
Adelle got exactly what she deserved. I hope she has nightmares for weeks picturing that one.
Semen is 96% water, so after enough time that will evaporate and you’ll just be left with fairy dust. (I sell fairy dust for 25$/gram. If you want any just let me know. I have A LOT. It cures lots of things like blindness, it can make some bodyparts grow back, etc.)
And your body produces semen from a preset recipe. So eating things like asparagus won’t change it. (I suggust you mix your fairy dust with cocoa powder and make a nice hot drink if you are ingesting it.)
As the mother of a teenage boy, I can tell you that it’s not possible to scrape it off with a putty knife or any other kind of sharp object. It just hardens like cement (inside a sock anyway) and you have to wash it out.
It should be noted that I no longer do the teenage son’s laundry after finding said sock tucked in between the wall and mattress.
Tristan’s undisguised cunty-ness will no doubt keep men far and clear of her. Then she can content herself with re-runs of “Sex in the City” and the two dozen or so cats that will gnaw at her body when she dies alone.
See, I usually hate the whole sexist joke thing, but I’m way on George’s side, since the whole thing was basically insulting men. Dunno why Tristan was being such a bitch about it, Lisa was just as bad.
Also Pam is awesome. If you’ve got your mom on Facebook and you’re gonna be saying stuff like that, you’ve got no right to complain xD
Were it not for a man you wouldn’t be here, Tristan. So, I guess one reason would be to give you life. I think that’s plenty. Without that one reason you wouldn’t be here and we wouldn’t have to tolerate your juvenile inquisition.
Secondly, Tristan and Lisa have opposite boyfriends, I guess the quality of your life does depend on who you surround yourself with. Of course, it is easier to defame an entire species than to take responsibility for your own choices and dump your Milwaukee’s Best Light boyfriend.
George made me chuckle, and “No.” we don’t wonder why you are such a bitch, we just know that you are. That’s enough.
Easy for you to say, you can just grab whatever is handy. I have to prepare. Popsicle sticks and duct tape to shore things up, a dribbly loogie for the realistic finish. Do you have any idea how hard it is to work up a good spit when you’re that nervous?
lol… I already have 1 lame tat (chinese writing on my upper arm)… I wont be adding more lame ones… I have 2 sons and am getting their baby footprints on my back… Then I’m thinking about a pot leaf on my ass… My wife is against it, but I think it’ll look awesome… But maybe that will be lame tat number #2… Thoughts?